Bright Future Immigration Services Inc. is pleased to introduce its Cyprus Investment Residency Program. We expect this new and exciting program to become one of the most popular immigration programs in the worth!
Cyprus has been a member of the European Union since 2004. It offers a high quality of life, including modern medical facilities, shopping, good infrastructure, natural beauty, a warm climate, and many English private schools and universities. This program will be known for its simplicity and the short time frame in which Category F visas are issued.
- Applicant must be at least 25 years of age. (No maximum age)
- Applicants must purchase a residential real estate of at least 300,000 Euros.
The advantages of this program are as follows:
- Each applicant, his/her spouse, and dependents under 18 years of age, have the right to reside permanently in Cyprus.
- Applicants can qualify for citizenship (and passports) after 5 years of permanent residency.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- No management experience requirement.
- No language requirement.
- No strict net worth requirement.
- Children can attend English-speaking schools and universities
- Cyprus passports allow the family to travel, live and work throughout the European Union
Bright Future Immigration Services provides the following benefits to its clients:
- We have simplified the complete process into easy steps.
- We have an office in Cyprus and will provide complete welcoming services for the exploratory visit (including free airport pick-up, assistance with booking and arranging hotels, and private real estate viewings).
- We have an exclusive arrangement with a partner in Cyprus, which markets residential real estate throughout Cyprus.
- Bright Future use a specialized immigration local lawyer to eliminate difficulties and make the immigration process very simple.
- We expect that interviews will be waived for our clients, and that visas will be issued within maximum 6 to 8 months.